Thursday 4 May 2017

NIHL Signing News

Ross returns to Warriors roster

Photo Credit: IceHockeyMedia - Colin Lawson

After icing with Norwood Nemesis in the Canadian Premier Junior Hockey League last season, Whitley Warriors’ forward Kyle Hindmarsh-Ross has today confirmed that he will return to the Hillheads club, having made a smooth transition into Whitley’s senior team in their 2013-14 campaign. Offering both pace and skill to David Longstaff’s line-up, Hindmarsh-Ross contributed thirty three points in thirty nine games for the Nemesis and will aim to demonstrate this ability at Hillheads next season. Reflecting on his recent campaign away from the NIHL and looking to the future, Hindmarsh-Ross took time to note: “I found Canada was a great experience and a lot more physical than I was expecting. The off-ice sessions were good and they were all about helping you improve on the ice. I’m looking forward to putting a Whitley shirt on again. I learnt a lot last time I was there from Lobby [Longstaff] and Dave [Holland]. They will keep helping me to improve.”


For more photos from IceHockeyMedia, please visit: http://www.icehockeymedia.co.uk/.       


No comments:

Post a Comment